Collaboration agreement between Brevini Riduttori and MAV
Brevini Riduttori and MAV of Trento have signed an agreement for the supply of the “shrink disk” type shrinking-on systems, for fitting on shaft mounted gearboxes of the standard and PDL series in FS version.
The keyless locking device is a component for the rigid assembly of two transmission gears, that does not require shaft machining (key, splines) in order to guarantee perfect operation of the connected part.
The shrink disk fitted on the Brevini shaft mounted gearboxes ensure precise and reliable connection by friction, optimum concentricity and balance of coupling, the absence of any kind of backlash (axial and radial), and are free of running costs.
Why use a shrink disk on shaft mounted gearboxes?
1. Because it increases the rigidity of the coupling.
2. Because it reduces deformations of the machine pin.
3. Because it facilitates assembly operations.
Why did Brevini Riduttori choose MAV shrink disk?
1. Because Brevini Riduttori is a partner that listens to customers’ needs, collaborating with them in examining and studying applications in order to find the best solution.
2. Because MAV is a company specialised in the design and production of friction shrinking-on systems. In fact, MAV has been operating in the sector for 15 years, and has all the experience needed for guaranteeing the Brevini network qualified after-sales service.
The collaboration agreement covers the entire network of Brevini subsidiaries which, in addition to the 6 Italian subsidiaries, also includes 11 European subsidiaries (Great Britain, Spain, France, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Belgium) and 10 subsidiaries outside Europe (Australia, China, Korea, New Zealand, United States, Canada, Latin America, India, Singapore and Japan).